About UsThe Missouri School Age Community Coalition is a not-for-profit organization for afterschool providers in the state of Missouri working to unify and support afterschool care professionals. As the state affiliate of the National Afterschool Association, we work to provide quality professional development training, networking opportunities, and avenues for members to get involved at the state-level by joining our active committees and making the world of afterschool better known and valued by our state. By supporting afterschool professionals, we are able to have a positive impact on the great afterschool programs in our state.
**New** Online Training OpportunityMOSAC2 has partnered with Cypherworx to bring you the Cypherworx MOSAC2 Learning Lab! We have partnered with the National Afterschool Association (NAA) and Child Care Aware (CCA) to offer the latest in Out-of-School Time training for Child and Youth Development Professionals in Missouri. These courses have been approved as Missouri Department of Health for Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) professional learning clock hours. Choose from 36, two-hour online courses that can be taken wherever you have internet access.
- Connect and share ideas in the site with your peers
- Courses are just $15/course or access the entire catalog for just $150/ year
- This self-paced series is designed with content from Roberta Newman, renowned expert in School-Age Professional Development Training
- All courses are aligned with the Missouri State and National Core Competencies for Child and Youth Development Professionals
- The course series is designed with in-depth curriculum content, interactivity, rich visuals, badges and certificates
- Useful resources and real life scenarios are a part of every course
- Successful completion of the program is then automatically updated within your training records obtained through the Missouri Professional Development Toolbox Reports
- Site administrators can view reports of each trainee’s progress throughout
Professional Development Institute
Interested in Becoming a Member?
Check out our Membership page to learn more about becoming a member. Enjoy the many benefits that come along with membership including:
- Reduced conference rates for state & national conferences
- Dual memberships in MOSAC2 and NAA
- Networking opportunities
- MOSAC2 membership card
- Scholarships to attend MOSAC2's annual Professional Development Institute
- Annual awards recognizing excellence in afterschool
- Professional development opportunities at the state and regional levles
- Quarterly MOSAIC newsletter